- After TOPGLOV completed the Elliott Triangle Wave, it rebounded and hit RM5.095 on May 24, 2019.
- However, it fails to sustain the buying momentum to push higher shares price.
- From the middle-term view, we noticed TOPGLOV still trade in bearish momentum.
- Moving average (All Level), RSI and MACD are in bearish/oversold.
- However, we hold a new view of the situation. Let us continue further!
- We noticed there is RSI golden cross appears in weekly/monthly charting bars.
- It indicated a strong turning point for TOPGLOV and it might lead to bullish momentum in the middle term. Stay tuned!
- Based on the overview table, we able to conclude TOPGLOV have a better financial in the past 5 years.
- Double-digit in business growth.
- High average cash which able to sustain continuous dividend payout.
- However, it is a overvalued based on corporate value calculations (Corporate Value RM3.8253 vs Shares Price RM4.470)
b) Last 4Q Financial Performance (Adjusted)
- To capture the latest performance of the company, we re-compound the last 4Q financial statement.
- From the table, we will not surprise that TOPGLOV shares price traded lower low in the past 9 months.
- Out of 10 items, there 3 financial ratios are improved compared to the last annual financial statement.
- The most critical is EPS which drops more than 44% compared to the last financial statement.
c) Market Prospect Ratios
d) Profitability ratio
e) Liquidity Ratios
f) Efficiency Ratio
g) Solvency Ratio