- BPLANT initialed downward trend on 06.09.18
- There is a buying force on 31.10.2018 but it is unable to sustain on RM0.935 and continue to decrease to RM0.655.
- MACD and RSI turn bullish on 20.12.2018
- With Northern Doji appeared on 26.12.2018, BPLANT shares price increase in 2 trading day with moderate transaction volume.
- BPLANT might enter consolidation phrase in coming trading days.
- Resistance, R2: RM0.935
- Resistance, R1: RM0.800
- Support, S1: RM0.7150
- Support, S2: RM0.655
- Palm Oil price entered downtrend at beginning of 2017
- It dropped until the neckline (based line 2009 - 2018) and re-bounce back above the neckline within 5 trading day.
- It lead a positive impact to Palm Oil plantation' profit & revenue.