- Resistance level (1) : RM 2.580
- Resistance level (2) : RM 2.350
- Resistance level (3) : RM 1.790
- AIRASIA unable continue uptrend and break the uptrend pattern on 05.09.2018
- After AIRASIA shares completed head & shoulder chart pattern, it further drop until RM 2.35 and bounce back with gap up and closed at RM 2.63 on 31.10.2018
- If it is able to sustain shares price above the gap up, AIRASIA will try to change RM 2.990.
- RSI : Overbought
- MACD : Bullish
- Price Target in the past 3 months : RM 3.877
- After US sanction on Iran inn earlier month, market expect Brent Crude Oil will further increase but it turn other way. Brent Cured Oil decrease to USD 70.18 per barrel on 09.11.2018.
- Lower Brent Crude Oil price will further improve and bring positive impact on Airline cost of operation.
- AIRASIA EPS, PE, ROE are outperform other shares in consumer product & services sector.