- EWINT shares price declined since it's IPO day with opening price RM1.310 on April 4, 2017.
- The largest loss of shares price at 45%, RM0.60 on Aug 23, 2018.
- After EWINT shares price completed double bottom shaper (W-Shape), it starts to re-bounce and breakout multi-level of resistance.
- A significant buying force entered EWINT counter on Nov 25, 2019, which lead an extended 5th wave of Elliott Wave.
- However, it looks like EWINT shares prices meet a short-term high and need a consolidation period for continuous trend.
- If EWINT shares price cant sustain above RM0.90, it will have a significant retracement of about +/-8% (RM0.869) from the recent highest RM0.945.
- Resistance (2): RM1.000
- Resistance (1): RM0.935
- Support (1): RM0.869
- Support (2): RM0.825
- Based on EWINT last 4Q financial results, we have no doubt that EWINT is an emerging company with significant growth in revenue.
- Based on our own methodology, EWINT corporate value is RM0.584
- Estimated shares with average PE cum last 4Q EPS is RM0.620
- The current EWINT shares price is expensive compared to our own valuation.