- FBMKLCI opened higher compared to the last trading closed on Apr 12, 2019.
- However, FBMKLCI unable to sustain upward trend and closed lower in next 3 trading days due to lack of investor confidence after FTSE Russell announcement.
- FTSE Russell has placed Malaysia on the fixed income watch list for at least six months, following the completion of its first fixed-income country classification review. If FTSE Russell downgrades Malaysia from Mart 2 to Mark 1, it would render Malaysia ineligible for inclusion in the World Global Bank Index (WGBI). Source: https://www.ftserussell.com/files/press-releases/ftse-russell-announces-results-first-fixed-income-country-classification-review
- FBKLCI drop and challenge support S1, 1626.44 level but it closed above it at 1619.73 at the end of the trading day on Apr 18, 2019.
- Thus, FBKLCI still in downward wave 5 and no signal of re-bounce currently.
- MACD signal and RSI showed bullish and oversold status respectively.
- Resistance R2: 1709.17
- Resistance R1: 1654.26
- Support S1: 1626.44
- Support S2: 1618.32
- No economic indicator has been released in previous week - Frm Apr 15, 2019 to Apr 19, 2019.