- FBMKLCI entered downward trend on Apr 20, 2019 and it completed 4 waves (ABC) in 7 months.
- FBMKLCI started 5th waves on Feb 22, 2019. There are few important indicator in FBMKLCI 5th waves as below:-
a) Deflation, Feb 2019: -0.4%
b) PMI, Jan 2019: 47.60
c) Unemployment Rate, Jan 2019: 3.3
d) Malaysia Leading Economic Index, Jan 2019: -1.4%
e) GDP, Jan 2019: 4.7
- Refer to economic indicator above, it is high chance that FBMKLCI will continue the 5th waves (downward) in 2Q 2019 and drop below 1649 points (Previous Lowest Point)
- Based FBMKLCI history movement, it is trying to complete double top pattern (Reversal Pattern). FBMKLCI will prolong the downward trend until 1500 points
- However, it is unlikely happen due to latest government policy. Stay Tuned.