▪ Output and new orders both fall for fifth month running
▪ Employment stagnates, while price pressures ease
▪ Business confidence dips to three-month low
- PMI is a leading indicator for a economic development.
- When PMI fall below 50, it reflect economic downtrend
- When PMI hit above 50, it show economic uptrend.
- There is a lot of company financial announcement in Feb- March 2019. Some of company shows a bad financial achievement due to higher cost of production, lower sales generation and so on.
- If we are monitoring the PMI movement, you wont feel surprise that a lot of company cant meet market expectation.