- BPLANT share price decrease significant since 06.09.2018 (After Dividend Payout)
- All moving average line is downward which indicate a strong selling pressure.
- However, BPLANT share price bounced back at RM0.935 and hit RM0.980. After it opened with gap down RM0.970
- It is trying to complete a bottom W shape in future.
- RSI is neutral
- MACD is neutral
- Target Price in past 3 months: RM1.220
- BPLANT ROE is better than peers in Plantation sectors.
- BPLANT PE is outperform peers due to it shares dropped from highest price (-30%). It indicated BPLANT enter bearish period.
- BPLANT PE improves since 2014 but BPLANT EPE drops significantly
- Expecting BPLANT ROE TQ42018 unable to overcome TQ2017
- Based on BPLANT Revenue & Profit TQ32018, it is expecting to record higher than TQ42017.
- Due to Palm Crude Oil decrease significantly since 2017 and break lowest level RM2000/MT which will lead a great impact on BPLANT revenue and profit in 2018
- Palm Oil cloased @ RM1775/MT on Friday November 16.