- MBSB completed a gap up and sustained at neck level @ RM0.99
- Refer to Star statement, MBSB will pay RM396.89mil in cash and RM255.51mil via the issuance of 225.51 million new ordinary shares in MBSB at an issue price of RM1.10 each.
- Thus, MBSB might return back to RM0.99 and it will challenge RM1.10 in coming week.
EPS & PE
- MBSB PE decrease since 2016 due to MBSB shares price drop significant.
- MBSB EPS improve slightly since 2016. It is major contributed by MBSB is restructuring loan impairment and bad debt recognition method.
Revenue & Profit
- MBSB TQ32018 revenue is 98.59% of TQ42018. It is high chance that TQ42018 is higher than TQ42017
- MBSB Profit increase moderately since 2016.
- MBSB ROE increase slightly on YoY basic.